The mission of Asia:NZ is:
To promote initiatives which deepen understanding and relationships between New Zealanders and the peoples of Asia.
This will be achieved through five strategic objectives:
- Partner – develop active partnerships to deliver initiatives of mutual benefit.
- Inform – initiate and provide well informed input into policy and public thinking on
- Experience – promote interaction and enable personal experience and learning of
Asian countries and peoples.
- Connect – connect people through networks on Asia-related issues.
- Deliver – ensure Asia:NZ has the capability and capacity to meet its mission.