We are looking for thinkers, innovators, community leaders, artists and change makers.
We want to support you to become the best leader you can be with the ultimate aim of building your confidence to thrive in and with Asia. Our network is diverse, global, driven, innovative and ambitious – all the best qualities that Kiwis possess.
- Be aged between 20 and 30 at the time of application
- Be a New Zealand citizen/permanent resident
- Be committed to building New Zealand-Asia relations
- Have evidence of leadership in your area of interest
- Have achieved success in your chosen field, or show the potential to be successful in your chosen field
- If short-listed, be available for a short interview
- If successful, be available to attend a two-day induction programme.