Trip Dates: 19 – 25 May 2019
Successful applicants will meet New Zealand technology entrepreneurs and business leaders, develop greater knowledge of the tech sector within New Zealand, and explore ways to collaborate with entrepreneurs from New Zealand.
Successful applicants will attend New Zealand’s leading tech event, Techweek 19, as well as connect with past Kiwi YBLI’s and members of the Foundation’s Leadership Network.
During the trip you will:
- learn about the New Zealand business environment, specifically with regards to tech
- meet and network with entrepreneurs and business leaders in Auckland and possibly one other location
- meet with government officials from New Zealand and ASEAN
- connect with the Asia New Zealand Foundation’s Leadership Network, a network of New Zealand’s top young leaders
- lean about New Zealand culture
- attend Techweek 19.
The Foundation will work with the New Zealand diplomatic posts in ASEAN to deliver the programme.
Applications close 14 March.