Trip Dates: 8 – 14 June 2020
Successful applicants will meet New Zealand agribusiness entrepreneurs and business leaders, develop a greater knowledge of the agricultural sector within New Zealand, and explore ways to collaborate with entrepreneurs from New Zealand.
Applicants will attend New Zealand’s leading agribusiness event, Fieldays, as well as connect with past Kiwi YBLI’s (Young Business Leaders Initiative participants) and members of the Foundation’s Leadership Network.
During the trip you will:
- learn about the New Zealand business environment, specifically with regards to agriculture
- meet and network with entrepreneurs and business leaders from New Zealand
- meet with government officials from New Zealand and ASEAN
- connect with the Asia New Zealand Foundation’s Leadership Network, a network of New Zealand’s top young leaders
- take time to understand the culture of New Zealand
- attend Fieldays
The Foundation will work with the New Zealand diplomatic posts in ASEAN to deliver the programme.