Trip Dates: 18 – 24 May 2020
Successful applicants will meet New Zealand technology entrepreneurs and business leaders, develop a greater knowledge of the tech sector within New Zealand, and explore ways to collaborate with entrepreneurs from New Zealand.
Applicants will attend New Zealand’s leading tech event, Techweek 2020, as well as connect with past Kiwi YBLI’s and members of the Foundation’s Leadership Network.
During the trip you will:
- learn about the New Zealand business environment, specifically with regards to tech
- meet and network with entrepreneurs and business leaders in Auckland and Christchurch
- meet with government officials from New Zealand and North Asia
- connect with the Asia New Zealand Foundation’s Leadership Network, a network of New Zealand’s top young leaders
- take time to understand the culture of New Zealand
- attend Techweek 2020
The Foundation will work with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade to deliver the programme.