Applications close 5pm Wednesday 6 November 2019
To apply, please fill in our online application form.
Please read the following carefully:
To complete the form, you will need to be an Educators Network Member to apply. If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe by clicking here.
You will need to upload a completed Principal’s Declaration of Support
You are required to provide a letter of application (up to 2 pages). In your letter of application:
- outline why you are interested in this trip and what you hope to achieve by participating in it
- outline why you are interested in this trip and what you hope to achieve by participating in it.
- provide examples of your resiliency and interests in Asian cultures.
- provide ideas of how you will impart knowledge about China to your students.
- include an up-to-date picture of where your school is in terms of including content relating to Asia.
- explain your capacity to disseminate information gained on the trip and how this will effect curriculum change and provide leadership in promoting Asia-equipped content within your school or institution and professional networks.
- Provide any other relevant information.
You will also need to upload an up-to-date curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages) including:
- your present position
- a list of your most recent jobs and positions held
- academic and recent professional development history
- affiliations with relevant associations.
Note: The Foundation's aim is to help New Zealanders build their knowledge and awareness of Asia.
Important: After you submit your application you will be sent a confirmation email, including your submitted form and attachments. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at [email protected]