The two successful interns will be placed in Wilson Parking’s office in Seoul. They will join a team engaged in activities ranging from back office operations to business development in South Korea and the North East Asian region.
The interns will be given a specific project or meaningful work to do and a mentoring supervisor will be assigned to monitor the interns’ professional development.
The internship period is for three months, starting in early December and finishing in late February.
The internship will be particularly interesting for students specialising in :
- knowledge of Java using the latest SDKS, tools, and frameworks such as Spring
- relational Database experience (MS-SQL, MySQL, MariaDB, etc.)
- experience with Application Server (Tomcat, IIS, Sharepoint)
- experience one or more of the following (Windows, Linux)
- The Foundation and Wilson Parking will jointly deliver pastoral care to provide for interns’ professional development and overall welfare.
More information about Wilson Parking can be found by visiting the company’s website.