United Media Solution is a digital agency based in China, specialising in social media, as well as marketing consulting and cultural analysis.
The successful intern will join a team engaged in activities ranging from public relations and marketing support for UMS’s client’s products in China. The intern will be given a specific project or meaningful work to do and a mentoring supervisor will be assigned to monitor the intern’s professional development. The internship period is for two months, starting in December 2020 and finishing in late February 2021.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
- contribute to UMS’ daily/weekly industry news clipping, including proofreading and re-writing brief summaries in English
- support UMS’ social sentiment report, including summarising key insights, trends and takeaways of marketing activities
- prepare materials for webinars including graphic design to demonstrate key trends in certain markets
- coordinate projects
- work with the market research team to deliver projects
- access cross-cultural competency training as well as language trainings.