Please choose from the following areas when you apply.
The intern will join the Packaging Design and Integration Team in the Intelligent Hybrid Electronics System Division, and perform the following tasks:
- Assist in engineering measurement tasks
- Assist in project report writing
- Assist in arranging meetings and recording minutes
Intelligent Power Conversion Systems:
The intern will join the Intelligent Power Conversion System Department and assist the team in tackling the following tasks:
- Mechatronics integration
- Miniaturization of electronic space to deal with electrical (magnetic interference) and mechanical (vibration)
- Matching hardware, firmware, and software to establish functional prototypes and systems.
Industry and Region-related research:
The intern will join projects doing research on specific industries (such as biomedical, renewable energy, AI, EVs semiconductors, robotics), and/or on developing business relations with specific regions.
Depending on the department, internships will be either at ITRI's Hsinchu Campus or Taipei office.