- The website is governed by New Zealand law, and the courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any part of the Terms is:
- held to be unenforceable, the enforceable part is to be given effect to the greatest extent possible; or
- inconsistent with any applicable law, the inconsistent part is to be read subject to that law to the extent necessary, and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Foundation and you in relation to the Website.
- Your use of the Website is conducted electronically and we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the Website, including sending you electronic notices.
- The word "including" when used in the Terms is not a term of limitation.
We welcome your questions and comments. Please feel free to contact us:
Director, Strategic Communications & Media
Asia New Zealand Foundation
PO Box 10-144
These Website Terms were last updated on 19 September 2018.