The Foundation is largely funded by government but also relies on philanthropic and corporate funding. We are guided by a board of trustees drawn from business, community, academic and leadership backgrounds.
We are supported by a panel of Honorary Advisers from New Zealand and Asia. This group comprises leading academics, business people, and current and former politicians and diplomats.
The Foundation works in partnership with influential individuals and organisations in New Zealand and Asia to provide high-level forums, cultural events, international dialogue and collaborations, school programmes and professional development opportunities.
Download information about the Asia New Zealand Foundation’s governance documents.
- Trust Deed 2017 (PDF - 2.2MB)
- Board Charter 2021 (PDF - 590KB)
- Code of Integrity and Conduct (PDF - 172KB)
- Terms and conditions for Asia New Zealand Foundation funding recipients (PDF - 150KB)
- One-page strategic plan (PDF - 128KB)
- 2022 Annual Report (7.3MB)
- Statement of Performance Expectations (PDF - 7.5MB)
- Leadership Network Advisory Board Terms of Reference (PDF - 197KB)
Please email Adele Mason, deputy executive director, Asia New Zealand Foundation.