This website is owned and operated by the Asia New Zealand Foundation (the Foundation) - New Zealand’s leading non-government authority on Asia. The Foundation is a non-partisan and a non-profit organisation.
This website contains information about our organisation and its activities, along with information relating to New Zealand and the peoples and countries of Asia.
- Although the Foundation is generally happy for the information within this website to be used for research and other legitimate purposes with appropriate acknowledgement to the Foundation, this website is entitled to the full protection afforded by the New Zealand Copyright Act 1994 and all applicable international copyright acts. The download, copy, saving or any other reproduction of pages within this website requires the authorisation and subsequent acknowledgement of the Foundation.
- This website provides links to other websites, which may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on use or reproduction. You must get permission from the copyright owner to use copyrighted materials from other websites or material on this website that is protected by the copyright of a third party. The Foundation cannot give you this permission.
- Unless specifically attributed, images used throughout the site have been copyright to the Foundation, or are sourced under a Creative Commons licence.
- Views expressed by non-Foundation commentators do not necessarily reflect those of the Foundation.
- The Foundation, its staff, board of trustees or agents, do not accept any responsibility for any loss, howsoever arising, resulting from reliance on any information on, or omitted from, this website.
- This website is intended to provide general information to the public, and while care has been taken to ensure what you find on this website is complete, accurate and up to date as possible, the Foundation does not endorse the information, content, presentation or accuracy of other websites linked to or referenced from this website.
- The Foundation makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility that the website or the server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors; that any defects in the website will be corrected that your access to the website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free (including access to any linked websites), inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures or for any destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
- The Foundation may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website at any time, including any service or content.
- You are free to create a hypertext link to this website. If you do create a hypertext link to any of the pages on this website we would appreciate you advising us. In creating a hypertext to this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of the hypertext link. You also agree to indemnify the Foundation for all loss, damage, liability or costs arising in relation to the hypertext link.
- The Foundation is not responsible for the content of any external websites which you visit if you follow a hypertext link on our site. When visiting other websites, you should refer to the conditions of use of each of them and not rely on these conditions.
- Adobe Acrobat Files. There are also a number of documents on this site you need to view with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can get it free from the Adobe website.
- This website is governed by New Zealand law, and the Courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction.
Asia New Zealand Foundation
PO Box 10-144