Asia New Zealand Foundation Diwali competition
1. The promoter is: Asia New Zealand Foundation whose registered office is at Level 16 141 The Terrace, Wellington, 6011
2. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand except employees of Asia New Zealand Foundation and their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entries can be submitted through Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st October 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Take a photo or video of yourself celebrating Diwali and post or share it via Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat with the hashtag #DiwaliNZ.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: return flights for two to Singapore courtesy of Air New Zealand.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. Asia New Zealand Foundation will judge the competition and decide on the winner at its sole discretion.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
19. All entrants including the winner agrees to the use of his/her entry, account name and image to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Asia New Zealand Foundation and not to any other party.