ASEAN Aust NZ Trilateral, Kuala Lumpur
The Foundation is calling for applications from people interested in taking part as an observer at this year's ASEAN Australia New Zealand Trilateral Track II round table.
The foundation is co-hosting the annual event with ASEAN ISIS and Asialink between November 19-21 in Kuala Lumpur.
The agenda includes:
- ASEAN: From a Diplomatic Perspective (Ambassador’s Panel)
- Perspectives on US China leadership in the region
- Moving forward on regional economic integration and agreements
- Domestic dynamics and their impact on inter-state relations in the region
- Convergence of technology, foreign policy and security.
The Foundation will be sending an expert delegation, which includes a spot for one observer. Ideally, the observer should have a good understanding of regional issues, in the areas of international relations, security, trade or law.
Costs of travel, accommodation and meals will be covered by the Foundation.
If you are interested in attending, please send an expression of interest (resume and a cover letter explaining why you wish to participate, and what you can contribute to the dialogue) to James To, email@example.com before 23 October 2017.