The Strategy Group provides new perspectives on how to design and implement strategies for today's markets.
The role of Strategy Group is to work to identify, structure, and solve their most critical strategic issues across business cycles. The group provides strategic advice on financial, business and operating models to corporate, public sector, and private equity clients.
If interning with the the Strategy Group, interns will be supported to:
- collect data from primary research (interviews, surveys, mysterious shopper etc.) and secondary research and use them to conduct meaningful analysis
- conduct insightful analysis using relevant strategy tools / frameworks and understand their limitations
- communicate work progress, internally and externally, on a timely basis and maintain a “can-do” mentality
- support senior team members to draft Strategy reports based on research findings.
- produce high quality outputs with clear and insightful messages
- demonstrate active listening and questioning skills
- be a strong and effective team player
- make a good and positive impact with senior colleagues and clients
- be New Zealand citizens or have New Zealand permanent resident status
- be an enrolled students when you return from the internship – i.e. returning to continue studying at University/graduate school in 2024.
- be Students majoring in relevant subjects (i.e. MBA, Finance, Economics, Accounting, and others)
- have Basic understanding of Vietnam and its market
- have Analytical mind with competent data collection and analysis skills
- have Competent logical thinking.
Vietnamese language skills while useful but is not a prerequisite for the internship.