Applicants should be willing to:
- take out appropriate travel insurance (subsidised by the Foundation)
- contribute $500 to their living costs while offshore
- contribute a 600-word article with photographs for the Foundation’s website while offshore
- write a final three-page report evaluating the internship experience
- participate in Foundation professional development activities and networking events after they return from Korea.
- Read the full terms and conditions
Foundation interns are expected to provide two reports (web article and final report) on their experience, and to seek opportunities to share their experience on their return to New Zealand, and to remain engaged with the Asia New Zealand Foundation. Sharing your experience with others is an important part of this initiative as it enlightens others about developments in Asia.
Interns are expected to write a 600-word article (with accompanying photos) on their internship that will appear on the Foundation’s website (to be submitted during the internship) and write a final three-page report evaluating the internship experience at the end of the programme.